Looking for reasons to move to Europe? Read on.
If you’ve found yourself dreaming of roaming European streets more often than you can count, you’re not alone. There’s something about Europe (and I’ll be including the UK for this post) that instantly makes you fall in love. Whether it’s rich history or foreign charm here are all the reasons to move to Europe, right now.
- They value living over working – I’ll never forget this scene from Emily in Paris where someone said “You Americans live to work, we work to live.”
- They have amazing time-off – 6 weeks to be exact. No wonder they’re some of the happiest countries in the world.
- You’ll learn about new cultures – and understand the world from a new point of view
- You’ll step out of your American bubble – less than half of Americans own a passport, it’s time to step out of the bubble.
- You can travel easily – when London to Paris is basically like driving to another state.
- And cheaper – traveling between Europe is incredibly affordable (and the Eurail is impeccable).
- More attractive men – very biased, but the dating scene in Europe has been far better than my experience in America.
- Easier to learn a second language – Because nearly every European I know speaks a second language, maybe we should catch on?
- Make international friends – i.e the best free accommodation across the world.
- To see architecture like this – and wonder where else this could be apart of your daily commute.
Moving to London? Check out my E-book!
- The Landscape – because let’s face it, Europe is alluringly beautiful.
- The Food -– and the food scene is equally amazing.
- The Christmas Markets -– equally as charming as the pictures.
- The Nightlife – no more standing in the corner of the club. You’re partying European style.
- And the coffee shops – because an Expresso for one outside a quaint European cafe beats Dunkin Donuts any day.
- They dress better – not much else to add except, accurate.
- To discover a new part of yourself – in a way that moving to foreign countries only can.
- You can live out all your European movie fantasies – I’ll let you choose which one.
- No Guns -– Proving countries can still thrive without firearms, go figure.
- To say you’ve done it -– Because until then, you’ll always wonder what if.
Read more about Europe travel here!