Are you a woman in London with a story to tell? We’d love to hear from you!
Candace Abroad is a London & travel blog on a mission to empower women to live London life to the fullest. To date, we reach over 40,000 women a month who use this site as their #1 London resource to inspire, educate and connect on everything they need to help them live their best London life.
As we continue to expand, we’re looking to bring fresh and new perspectives to the blog to help spread our mission. Are you ready? Here’s what we’re currently looking for:
• Local London Neighbourhood Guides
• Cultural Round-Ups & Itineraries (for example: best LGBT/Black-owned/Spanish/Korean/Indian etc. spots in London)
• Experience Pieces (dating in London, making friends in London, finding a job in London)
• Women-Owned Businesses (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed for this series)
• London Weekend and Day Trips (UK & Europe)
If interested in any of the above, please fill in the contributor form below and your pitch will be reviewed within 10 working days.
- Please only submit original articles. Duplicated content (even if it’s from your own site) will not be accepted.
- Article length must be between 800-1500 words at minimum to be considered (but the more the better!)
- All articles must be written with a reader-first perspective. Make sure to include all details that could help someone replicate your experience.
- All submissions will receive social media promotion on @candaceabroad, an author bio and 2 do-follow links
IMPORTANT: Please do not submit a finished piece before your pitch has been approved. Your pitch may not be suitable for the site and further SEO instructions will be needed before your submission.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.